Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Toyota

I haven't posted in some time. I've been quite tired lately and school has started this week for us. Once we started school, I also started having a "quiet time" for everyone after lunch. Eliana is already napping then. Cecilia and Thomas take a quiet hour in bed. They can read or play quietly. (It's very helpful for a pregnant mama to have an hour to sit down after lunch.) I usually put the classical radio station on up in my bedroom for Cecilia while she's resting. Today she told me that, while she was listening to the radio, she heard that if I want a Toyota, I need to get it soon because it ends soon. I thanked her and then asked her if she knew what a Toyota was. She didn't. When I told her, she wanted to know when we were going to get a new car. :)

No comments: